Would you like to expand your sewing skills with dedicated, personal instruction?
I can provide expert assistance to help you with your project, or I can help you develop your skills in the following areas:
- Sewing techniques (facings, zippers, buttonholes, etc)
- Sewing with knits and stretch fabrics, including sergers and coverstitch machines
- Pattern making
- Drafting your own personal pattern sloper
- Fitting and pattern alteration
- Menswear construction, including shirts and trousers
- Custom tailoring, using hand and machine techniques
I teach live group classes online via Zoom. Each class meets once a week in 90-minute Zoom sessions. Students receive online access to class materials, and they can download videos of the Zoom sessions to keep for future reference.
Personalized Private Instruction
I also offer one-on-one instruction for students who need help with sewing projects or furthering specific skills. Consultation is available via Zoom, or in-person for students in the San Francisco Bay Area.